Verified Reviewer

1.8

My item of clothing UK NUMBER- Uk15884****. Was purchased dress coating £27.

Including P&;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;P on top of that. Next day delivery as well. I thought the dress was beautiful but when out of the bag was very creased but wasnt bother about that. I was able to iron it.

The thing I am not happy about is the fact I purchased dress for £27 which isnt cheap.

Especially from your range, because lot of your outfits are responsible price but this was expensive. When tried it on I noticed it had rip in it. I do not expect to pay £27 plus P&P next delivery for ripped dress its disgraceful. I hope you give me refund or money or discount.

Otherwise I wont be shopping with your company every again and will shop somewhere else online.

This is shame because I often buy from boohoo and love your items I previous bought a lot. But after today I dont think I will be buying stuff aif donifdon'tdont give my money back or discount or send me another dress same size with no rip. I suggest you check items first before selling them to people.

So I suggest you think is this really worth losing a customer that a lots lot.

Please contact me back soon as you receive this email. Thankyou

User's recommendation: No don’t buy this item. Disgraceful price for having rip in it.

Location: Walsall, England