Verified Reviewer

2.4

On Tuesday evening about 9pm I put an order a through for a bandeau and duster outfit size 18 and another size 20.

Received confirmation saying mynotder had been dispatched, order number UK16482****. Then I received confirmation from hermes the courier that they had received my order and one Wednesday 20th of October 21 at 10.11am message saying that it was at the local depot in Glasgow and that it was on its on its way to me.

I've still not received my order from yourselves, I've also tried to contact hermes regarding the matter and still no further forward.

Tracking number - T00H2A006452****

I had ordered this in enough time as I have a birthday party to attend to this Friday 22nd of Oct, I also paid for next day delivery at 5.99 my total order was 53.99.

I think yourself as a company should really use a different courier to deliver your products, as this hermes company are very disappointing.

Kind regards