1.4

I made an order with Dorothy Perkins and half of the order is incorrect.

My order number is QUK10088****.

I ordered 4 dresses, two different sizes and two different colours, in petit. I received the purple dress, but the green is where the order went wrong.

I recieved size 16 in the green in s regular, which is far too long. I did not receive a size 14, I received a pair of size 4 sliders. ( I have included a photo of the sliders)

I needed the dresses to wear to a wedding I am attending on Saturday and unfortunately, I prefer the green dress. I am going to have to wear the purple and seeing it in true life I am not that keen on that colour.

So I now have to pay £30 for an item.

I don't particularly like.

I obviously will be sending the rest back of the clothing, i am just worried that it might be queried as it will include the sliders I did not order and the order says a dress.

I hope from my email you can tell that I am not happy with the service. I suppose you won't be able to get me the other half of my order at this late stage, as it is required for early saturday afternoon.

Please will you advise what I need to do to get my full refund for the items I will be sending back, three dresses and not two dresses and a pair of sliders.

I hope to hear from you very soon.

Regards