Verified Reviewer

1.8

I ordered my items on the 2nd April from boohoo online it said it was out for delivery. I paid for next day delivery i went online to report not received my item and they said there be a hold up because of Easter.

And still nothing i asked for a refund back and they told me i can't have one. Had a feedback saying to get back in contact but no reply.

User's recommendation: Not good communication.

Boohoo Pros: Takes to long to ship, Nobidy to help you when you need it.

Boohoo Cons: No response to queries.

Comments

#2004152

Try going through an online website called Resolver (in association with Martin Lewis from moneysavingexpert). I have the same problem and they started to ignore my emails.

I used Resolver and they responded almost immediately. They are still blaming the courier and still telling me to wait for another week (despite me being a next day delivery annual customer) but now they are forced to respond to the emails because a third party is involved. I am going to respond back again as I am not willing to wait for a refund when this is not a problem of my making and which has supposedly gone wrong at the courier end.

I paid immediately but they apparently don't need to. Hope this will help you.

Boohoo Reviews