Verified Reviewer

Hi, Ive orders 3 orders from you guys and its been split up to several orders, Im really confused because Im reading about people from Norway paying so much for getting the packages from the post office. Many people also saying the customer service didnt help them and didnt respond to them.

Im a student and I dont have money for paying extra money for toll services. All of the orders are on this email so you guys can find it in your system. I feel sad when I got to know this news. If its like I have to pay when the packages comes I dont want the orders.

It would be great if you guys could cancel the toll services in order for me ordering so much from you guys.

Its also my first time ordering from you guys so I hope it goes well. Best regards Samiya Ahmed

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Boohoo Pros: Ok prices.

Boohoo Cons: Customer service.

Comments